Bottle shop recommendations for Paris, France!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am hoping to get some current recommendations for Beer Bottle Shops in Paris, ideally near the city center (staying in the 2e arrondissement).

From my research it appears the best/most recommended shop has not survived COVID and I am unsure how current many of these "best of" lists to be found online are reflective of current reality.

So if anyone has any info, recommendations, input, it would be greatly appreciated.

When I was in Paris a few years ago finding good European stuff that often didn't make its way to the US wasn't difficult (I think we were staying in the 11th arrondissement and found stuff just wandering about, many wine shops also had a solid beer selection, though it wasn't always cheap). But ultimately I just took a train to Brussels for the day. In addition to Cantillon being blocks from Brux-Midi, beer was far more prevalent (and cheap) than in Paris.

Latest posts

Back