BOOM Im ready for all grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive got my HLT MLT and Brew kettle ready to be used setup everthing and looks like its gonna work, so I went ahead and ordered the grains to make EdWorts Haus Ale cause it seems pretty simple, Ready to do all grain! :ban: Ill post pictures of my first experience cheers :mug:

I'm right there with you. I just finished building my MLT and I have a 10 gal brew pot on the way. I should be brewing my first all grain in about two weeks (I've got to squeeze in a snowboarding trip first).

Yeah ive got the tutorial to beer smith but will probably buy it soon i might check out some of the free ones soon, took me a while to figure out how to order the grains and im still worried if I ordered the right ones haha but its ok nothing can stop me :ban::ban::ban:

Good luck man :mug:

I just built my MLT, 70qt Colman Xtreme with 5ft stainless braid, last night and can't wait to try it out. I haven't bought a larger kettle yet, so I'll still be doing 5.5gal batches in my 7.5gal kettle for now. I'm going to break in the MLT with a big IIPA, 18lbs of Marris Otter and a ton of Simcoe, Cascade, and Amarillo :drunk:

My first all grain batch I actually did without buying a single new piece of equipment. Just dug out an old cooler and used the beer in a bag method to mash and sparge. got pretty good efficiency too !

Back