• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blickmann conical 14.5 Gal $450 + Shipping from 11201

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waazupdoc

Reaction score
SOLD!!! THanks for all the response

Blichmann Conical 14.5 gal for sale

The measurements are as follows:
size width deep high
14.5 gal 18.5 18.5 31.25
I have only used it once and bought it from a guy who had it new and only used it 8 times. I am selling it because my space for room has disappeared and am needing the space. So my loss :( is your gain. All the parts are there the only beef I have with it is one of the plastic inserts that slip inside of the leg is cracked but other than that, all is great with this thing. You can see from the pics that I don't have a triclover attachments just the regular attachments but it does have everything else you need to get the job done. Comes with leg extensions, It also has the rotating racking arm to siphon just above the yeast sediment even though it’s not pictured. If you’re able to pick up in the Brooklyn NY area let me know but the price is $450 and then whatever it costs to ship. Email me at [email protected] make sure to reference the conical in the subject line.
Thanks

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0388.jpg

sorry no picture but its a very basic piece that is not detrimental to the leveling of the conical. SOrry

Oops, I guess I forgot to ask for a shipping estimate from you to either ny house in nh (03858) or my office in ma (01843). Either way it may be cheaper than gas in the datsun to come pick it up.

I am looking at around 40lbs packed. The measurements would be around 30"x30"x40" shipped from 11201 using UPS or Fedex

I'm in Queens and VERY interested in this for local pickup. Is it still available? If so, I'll talk to my co-brewers and see what I could pull together.

Well I have it still and am wanting to get rid of it so the first sign of money is the proud new owner

Back