• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Top Tier Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcd432

Reaction score
Package contains everything you need to make outstanding beer and it is being offered at what I believe to be a fair price. The package includes a Blichmann Top Tier stand (easy rolling wheels and original wheels included) and includes two burners for mash and boil steps. Sparge water is delivered via a modified Igloo 5 gallon insulated cooler. Also included is a stainless steel head March pump, counter flow chiller (not pictured, see link below) and all necessary silicone hoses with cam locks to move wort / beer through the brewing process. The Blichmann 10 gallon kettles are in very good shape but do have a few imperfection (a couple of small dings, scratches and a little fogging to the mash kettle temperature gauge).

Counter flow chiller details: https://www.morebeer.com/products/wort-chiller-counterflow-12-fpt-fittings.html

$820 OBO

Glad to answer any questions that you may have.

Attachments

• IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 250
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 224
Doh! That would help, I'm sure. I am located just outside of Chapel Hill, NC.

Thanks for the heads-up regarding my oversight.

Back