• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann RIMS Rocket 240v with hop rocket pieces

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJOCONNELL

Reaction score
I have for sale a Blichmann Hop Rocket with RIMS upgrade 240V version for quick temperature raises. I have used the item twice with my electric brewing setup but have decided to stick with propane for fuel this has to go.
Hop Rocket and RIM rocket upgrade new is $250. So me asking $160 is a steal as the item is in mint condition and is ready use. If you act fast I can throw in the bracket which was another $35 for free. Let me know if you have questions. Local pickup only unless you want to pay for shipping!

Basically you are getting a RIM rocket for the price of a new hop rocket but you can have the bracket and RIMS too!

Ping me if you want pictures but it is essentially brand new. So online photos look the same.

Is the rocket still available? Also, is this the complete unit, or just the add on?

it is both the hop rocket and the RIMS add on. This is pending a sale...will update when final.

I have a full hop
Rocket version that is brand new also for sale obviously at a lower price

Back