• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Blichmann HopBlocker...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
Anybody want a Blichmann Hopblocker? I'm looking to get rid of this one pretty cheap...

20140204_124939_zps1qe9ntnp.jpg

20140204_124915_zpszwvx6mpl.jpg

20140204_124845_zpsrjywgldt.jpg

I extended the diptube hole because the diptube in my kettle sits lower than in a Blichmann Boilermaker. Won't effect function on a Boilermaker. Will still fit just fine and still filter and function the same way. I was using this for the short period I had a Blichmann Therminator chiller to stop trub from blocking up the chiller. I got rid of my Therminator a long time ago. I only used this Hopblocker for maybe 3 brew days. Clearly I did a hack job extending the hole. It could be easily cleaned up. I was gonna trim it with my Dremel but then stopped using it and didn't care at that point. It's been sitting in a pile of extra brew junk for months.

Asking $45 shipped...

Latest posts

Back