• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Blichmann Gas TOWER of POWER™ Control Module

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrodmfish

Reaction score
Made the switch to electric so I'm selling my gas Blichmann temp controller. Perfect for controlling a RIMs or HERMs setup.

MoreBeer Product Info - This device has a pilotless electronic ignition control system that adapts to ANY burner (gas or propane). This ignition system will instantly relight your burner if blown out by the wind, and will shut down your gas if a flame is not detected within 10 sec and will sound an alarm. Includes industrial ignition electrode and high quality silicone/carbon fiber ignition wire. Monitors the temperature of your mash tun or HLT.

Comes with everything originally included so it's plug and play ready. Retails for $575.

Asking $425 OBO. Willing to ship anywhere in the lower 48 (my cost).

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1468503503.319544.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1468503523.872365.jpg

A friend of mine is interested. Can you pm me a phone number and I'll get you two in touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back