• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Blichmann Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceritz

Reaction score
Here are some items that I am selling. I recently upgraded my brewery and have sold off much of what I have. This is what remains. I have attached a few pictures. If interested, I can send more pictures.

The Top Tier Brew stand includes 3 burners and is plumbed and ready to go. It is also plumbed for 2 propane tanks which helps prevent the tanks from freezing when the weather is colder.

The Boilermaker is the 15 gal G1 versions and comes with all original parts. It has only been used as a HLT.

The Blichmann Fermenator includes the casters and raised legs with all original fittings.

Stand for Blichmann Tower of power w/ pump: $450
Blichmann Gas Temperature Control for Tower of Power: $400
Blichmann Top tier Brewing Stand w/ 3 burners: $480
Blichmann G1 15 gal boilermaker (used only as HLT, includes all original fittings): $260
Blichmann Hop Rocket: Sold
Blichmann Hop Blocker: $45
Blichmann 14 gal Fermenator (w/ legs and casters): $550

Tower of Power.JPG IMG_2298.JPG IMG_2125.JPG IMG_2319.JPG IMG_2303.JPG IMG_2314.JPG IMG_2305.JPG

Last edited:
I certainly prefer pickup. I can look into shipping and it would depend on what item(s) you are interested in.

I am interested in the ToP gas controller and the stand if you will consider shipping to San Diego, CA.

Back