Blichmann BrewCommander Issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clawleraz

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I purchased the Blichmann 10 Gallon Herms Electric Pilot System back in April and I just built it in the last 30 days. I have been waiting for Blichmann to send me my new Fermentors to start brewing, but I decided to go out and do a test run with just water. The right BrewCommander turns on fine, but the left one doesnt turn on at all. It's brand new, never been used. Any ideas or thoughts? Blichmann takes a long time to respond and I can't call them. I have tried 4 different outlets and still nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Looking at the owner's manual for the electric BC version, it appears there is no over load protection of any kind on that controller. Unless you open it up and find a disconnection to fix, if it isn't powering up in spite of proper AC connections you are going to have to deal with Blichmann Engineering.

Back