• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas Blichmann Beer Gun and Accesory kit. SS immersion chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishjb

Reaction score
I have a Blichmann Beer gun and Access kit that I only used ONE time. $75

Also a SS immersion chiller 50'x 3/8 (I think). $30 prefer not to ship. I'm in Little Rock AR.

Make an offer...
Thanks
Jerry

Also a SS immersion chiller 50'x 3/8 (I think). $30 prefer not to ship. I'm in Little Rock AR.

Make an offer...
Thanks
Jerry

willing to ship stainless steel immersion chiller for 40?

Make an offer...

Thanks

Jerry

Jerry, are you in Central Arkansas Fermenters? I might be interested in the beer gun and I'm in Maumelle. I will be at the GABF this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am in line and interested for everything if you can ship to Maryland. Of course I am paying extra for the shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm in jacksonville ar on LRAFB. I'd love to get that immersion chiller

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Beer gun gone. IC being picked up next week. Both local sales. Thanks for the interest guys!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back