• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Blichmann 20 gallon G1 kettles & SS Brewtech 14 gallon fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmark

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm downsizing my brewing back to 5 gallon and smaller batches, so I'm putting the following up for sale, local pick-up only since these would be a b**ch to ship!

- Blichmann G1 20 gal. Boil Kettle. This is built to Kal's electric brewery specs and includes the hard mounted element and six foot cord. $325

- SS Brewtech 14 gallon conical. This includes some nice upgrades including leg extensions, 2 stubby tri-clover butterfly valves (1 shown), and MoreBeer ultimate yeast harvester and sample valves. All told there's about $330 in improvements on the base $500 fermenter. Selling the whole shebang for $650. I'll throw in the stand-up freezer and heater that I use for temperature control for another $50. SOLD

- Blichmann G1 20 gal. Mash Tun. Again, built to Kal's specs and includes Blichmann false bottom $325. SOLD

boil1.JPG

boil2.JPG

Last edited:
Back