• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann 10G Boilermaker w/ v1 Beer Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ueberbill

Reaction score
I have a used 10 Gallon Boilermaker and Beer Gun for sale. Would prefer local pickup in the New Orleans area (can discuss delivery a little further afield or shipping if you're willing to foot the bill). Priced to sell, all of it goes for $200. Can provide more pictures if desired.

Attachments

• PXL_20201004_210049310.jpg
    PXL_20201004_210049310.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 86
I’m in the area and interested. Or you upgrading or getting out of brewing I’m asking cause I see you are selling the beer gun wonder what else keg co2 wise you where maybe getting ride of

I’m in the area and interested. Or you upgrading or getting out of brewing I’m asking cause I see you are selling the beer gun wonder what else keg co2 wise you where maybe getting ride of
I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now- this was actually a friend's who got out of brewing because he moved, I'm keeping all of my stuff :).

No I’m going to have to pass I found a good deal in a bigger set up

Latest posts

Back