blank - 4-bottle carriers, wanting to buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbanta

Reaction score
well this is my first post - but not first time here... Thanks to everyone for all the information that I have learned from this forum and the individuals that have posted.

although now I have a question...

Anyone know of places to buy blank - 4 bottle carriers? Actually either blank or generic. I am wanting to give brews as gifts, but due to the large amount of people I am giving to this christmas I am reducing their presents from a 6 pk to a 4 pk....

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
--
I did a search but only a couple threads came up..under 'bottle carriers'..

I saw a post with a link to how to make your own. It basically involves taking apart or unfolding a carrier tracing it onto the same kind of cardboard, cutting it out and folding the new one.

short drive - i will have to see if i can find that thread - might be easier... and could be a little more custom for presents... thanks

Not to take business away from pakitproducts, but I have about 175 more of the kraft 4 pack carriers than I need. I ordered from them for another project and there was a minimum order of 200 and I don't need that much. PM me and we can work something out if you're interested. With shipping they came out to be about $.52/each. We can work with that.

Back