Black Guy Asks Nation for Change

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Spare some change?
happy-smiley-597.gif

"I'll be honest, when that black guy said he would 'stop at nothing' to get change, it kind of scared me,"

LOL - I used to read that site a lot a couple of years ago, but I haven't been on in a while. I should start reading it again. - Thanks Evan!

Change? Really? If this is CHANGE, I want nothing to do with it. This guy sits in a "church" with an obviously RACIST pastor spewing that the white man is the devil and AMERICA is paying for her sins and I'm supposed to take this guy seriously?! Wrong!!! It's time we look at you BaracK Hussein Obama........

nevercominhome said:
Change? Really? If this is CHANGE, I want nothing to do with it. This guy sits in a "church" with an obviously RACIST pastor spewing that the white man is the devil and AMERICA is paying for her sins and I'm supposed to take this guy seriously?! Wrong!!! It's time we look at you BaracK Hussein Obama........

Somebody didn't click on the link.

Incedentally, I've noticed that the closer we get to the conventions, the more I'm seeing randomly capitalized words. Odd.

nevercominhome,

let's leave the racist rantings for some other forum. This is a homebrew forum and the onion was meant to be a light hearted joke. RDWHAHB....Besides, last time I checked, in this country aren't we all allowed to practice and worship whoever and however we please? Don't be afraid pal, he'll only be in office for the next 4-8 years. Look at what a great job Ol' Georgie has done for us and he's just your average christian conservative.

Cheers

nevercominhome said:
You don't listen to the news much, do you?

Mr. Obama’s Profile in Courage
Barack Obama’s Speech on Race

Besides, it's just an Onion article pointing out long-standing stereotypes and associating it with his campaign.

I am going to agree to stay out of this thread from now on. Obviously there are those that don't want to see the truth about this guy.

So, I'll just wait on my first HB :D

Back