Birthday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gar

Reaction score
So yesterday was my birthday and my wife and kid give me a birthday cake with dad wrote out in beer caps. anyone else have there family do something like that?

My kids never do anthing "beer" related. We started early on equating alcoholic drinks as like a medicine to them. In a way to explain why it is okay for some to have it and not for others. And as a way to explain how it is okay to take some medicine routinely so long as it done responsibly.

Happy birthday. Don't swallow a cap. You could probably get it down OK, but I don't think it would turn out very well in the end.

Thanks very much. they were all on top so i had no problem removing them

My kids never do anthing "beer" related. We started early on equating alcoholic drinks as like a medicine to them. In a way to explain why it is okay for some to have it and not for others. And as a way to explain how it is okay to take some medicine routinely so long as it done responsibly.

no big worries here i almost never drink in front of my kid and he looks more at it as on the hobbie side. someone once told him i was killing myself by drinking alcohol so i had to talk to him about it. i rarely drink more then a 6 pack over a week.

Very cool...awesome your family did that for you.

My Birthday was 3 weeks ago and my wife made a hop garden for me...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f92/birthday-gift-hop-garden-476988/

Sadly my wife cannot do much with hops it messes her up when she gets close to my pot when im brewing. found that out one day when she decided to help me brew. she can drink beer but something about the hops in boiling wort causes her throat to constrict so i brew outside and away from her.

Sadly my wife cannot do much with hops it messes her up when she gets close to my pot when im brewing. found that out one day when she decided to help me brew. she can drink beer but something about the hops in boiling wort causes her throat to constrict so i brew outside and away from her.

Sure...... My wife gets the same way with dirty dishes when I ask her to help wash them.

Back