Big Thanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewklyn

Reaction score
I just starting homebrewing..with extract and steeping grains, got my extra pale ale sitting in the primary for about 2.5 weeks now and plan on bottling this weekend. I don't think i could have done it without the people of HomeBrewTalk. The wealth of information on here is great, it's amazing what searches can turn on this board. I've been lurking here for about a month and just wanted to give a big thanks. I'm sure i'll have some questions in the future and maybe even help answer one or two. I'll let ya know how the first turns out...i

:mug:

+1; this place is phenomenal and if you are willing to put some time in doing research; there's very little about brewing you can't figure out here.

++ to this as well. Books and web pages are educational, but nothing comes remotely close to the interaction and wisdom contained here. If we weren't drinking all the time, who knows what could be possible for the homebrewing hivemind?

Back