Biab panel costs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewn4fun

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for opinions on biab build or kits. Looking one element with or without pump 5500 w element 30 amps.

Ebrew supply kit w/ss enclosure is about $405 precut and less expensive for painted but want auberins ezboil so at that cost also.

Auberins also has kit about $350.

Can I save much money over these kits piecing it together.
Thanks Paul

I purchased the auberins precut panel for the 3-vessel electric system and it saved me a ton of time. Cutting the panel can be a PITA, although it does let you lay it out however you want. The paint had some flaws in it, but I wanted to paint it anyway.

I also got the ezboil which made several aspects of the precut panel redundant. (EZBoil has a built in alarm, so the switches to toggle the alarm on/off for each PID are non-functional.)

Definitely a time saver with precut panel.
I like ebrew's ss panel for only $25 more. Only issue is they don't sell it with ezboil it comes with a pid that I have no need for.

Have you contacted then to see if you can buy it without the PID? worth a shot.. I always operate off of the assumption of worst case is they say no.. Ryan is a pretty good guy IMO..

Highland Brewer, yes I spoke with Ryan and asked if they would use ezboil or give credit and keep stock pid for their kit and he said no.

Lovin your youtube channel thanks for all the info you provide.

Highland Brewer, yes I spoke with Ryan and asked if they would use ezboil or give credit and keep stock pid for their kit and he said no.

Lovin your youtube channel thanks for all the info you provide.

Well never hurts to ask!!

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback!
Brian

Back