beveragefactory.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumbys_Brew

Reaction score
I have read some bad things about this company, but decided to order from them anyways. and i have to say i had a great experience with beveragefactory.com i guess you guys were exceptions to their service, but i ordered late tuesday night and recived my kit early this morning. when i they told me it would arrive in atleast 7 business days, and ended up getting here in 3:rockin: . now all i need to do is start converting my mini fridge so it'll be ready just in time for my new batch to be bottled/kegged

the kit i got was the economic kit along with the 5lbs co2 tank for an extra $50
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/kits/ehk.shtml

San Diego! Sweet! I've got to go take a tour if they're open in the morning...

EDIT
I just mapquested their address - Holy crap! They're right next door to my favorite place, Miramar Speed Circuit!

NitrouStang96 said:
San Diego! Sweet! I've got to go take a tour if they're open in the morning...

EDIT
I just mapquested their address - Holy crap! They're right next door to my favorite place, Miramar Speed Circuit!

hey man, where are you in SD? They are right there off miramar road. They have a nice showroom and cheap prices on things. Check em out. I sometimes buy supplies from AMerican Home Brew Supply that is right south off Kearny Villla

I bought a lot of stuff from them too, no problems so far. I even called to see if I could add something to my order if it wasn't too late and the guy went to the truck and added it to the box before they shipped it off. Seem like good people to me.

trent said:
hey man, where are you in SD? They are right there off miramar road. They have a nice showroom and cheap prices on things. Check em out. I sometimes buy supplies from AMerican Home Brew Supply that is right south off Kearny Villla
I'm about 10min south on the 163 from bev factory. You? I'm assuming you're further north since you go to that HBS - homebrewmart.com is only a few minutes to the west of me, so that's where I get all of my stuff.

Latest posts

Back