• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Bev-air DDB-92 direct draw kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christer

Reaction score
3 door, 2 tower, 4 tap. 2 perlick stainless, 2 chrome, currently all set up for ball lock. Will include 20# CO2 tank and regulator. You can fit 5 half barrel kegs and I've had 10 ball locks in it and still had room. But I have small kids so am just not brewing enough anymore to justify this beast. I bought it used 4 years ago and it has ran like a champ. $700.

View attachment 1499042182168.jpg

View attachment 1499042205863.jpg

Just to support your cause, that is an excellent price on an outstanding unit. I have used Bev-Air for 20 years and have been exceptionally pleased with the quality and performance. I have a portable model for poolside and a model like yours in my bar.

Hi Pete, hbt app keeps crashing on my phone when I try to check my inbox. You local? I'll try to check my messages from my laptop when I get home.

And thanks Morrey... it's pretty heart wrenching to put this up on the block. I love it but I can't justify running it with only one corny and a half barrel in it.

Hey. I'm not local but I am willing to do what it takes to get it from you to me

Latest posts

Back