Best quality tap set up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merleti

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's time for me to break away from bottling. What would you recommend for the best regulator and tap set up? I'm looking for a double tap system(no tower) that is easy to clean, maintain and perform well. I would also like to be able to pour stouts now and then. Thanks for your reply in advance.

It's time for me to break away from bottling. What would you recommend for the best regulator and tap set up? I'm looking for a double tap system(no tower) that is easy to clean, maintain and perform well. I would also like to be able to pour stouts now and then. Thanks for your reply in advance.

I got great stuff from keg connection and keg outlet. You can put together the parts or select a set up they have already.

I would suggest two regulators so you can adjust the pressure lower for stouts. Skip the tank regulator since you don't really need it. You can also get a system with a paintball tank to save a little money to start.

Latest posts

Back