Best price on a march pump???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

givemaboot

Reaction score
My pump(non-March) to a $#!& on me about two hours ago and i need a new one ASAP. Anyone buy a March 809 and get good deal recently? I need one NOW, So I am looking for the best price. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best I've seen for a new one from a reputable supplier/vendor. Most others are about $150 for the same pump. I ordered one the other week and am itching to use it. Plan to in my next batch along with the new keg converted mash tun. I suspect that I'll be ordering another one pretty soon, so that I have more flexibility.

That's the cheapest I have seen in months. Chuggerpumps.com will be selling a pump with a stainless head any day now for less.

You mean what was supposed to go on 'pre-sale' by the end of June? I seriously doubt it will be available this year. I've emailed them a few times and have yet to have a single reply. IMO better off getting a pump now rather than waiting for something that MIGHT become available at some point in the future. It's a shame, since it is a good idea.

Morebeer has the march 815 (morebeer H315HF) for $150 including shipping. 815 is same as 809HS, but has larger impeller, so slightly faster, and from what Ive heard, easier priming.

Back