Best place to buy quality Quick Disconnects and other fittings.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honda88

Reaction score
shopping around for parts for my new build. Was wondering where the best place to buy fittings was? I am seeing bargain fittings has pretty good prices. I have no clue how the quality is. I was on Amazon and saw a bunch of really bad reviews on a lot of the stuff sold on there. Id like to avoid junk that leaks. If someone could recommend some sites that don't sell junk that would be great.

fwiw, bargainfittings.com, brewhardware.com, and chicompany.net are my three go-to online suppliers for SS bulkheads, camlocks and random fittings...

Cheers!

+1 for chicompany and their great prices on the "random fittings". I can't speak for QD's, if they even have them, but kegging-related hardware is a great deal there.

shopping around for parts for my new build. Was wondering where the best place to buy fittings was? I am seeing bargain fittings has pretty good prices. I have no clue how the quality is. I was on Amazon and saw a bunch of really bad reviews on a lot of the stuff sold on there. Id like to avoid junk that leaks. If someone could recommend some sites that don't sell junk that would be great.

I've had the stainless quick disconnects from bargainfittings.com for several years now and have really liked them. The service and shipping has been great as well. One thing I'll note is that a lot of disconnects are NOT compatible with each other. I know that the quick connect fittings from bargainfittings won't work with any others. This hasn't been a problem for me because I ordered them all from them. Their other fittings have been good quality as well. I highly recommend bargainfittings.com.

Back