Best place for Keg tubing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I have 1/4" barbs, it looks like I would be better off with 10' of 3/16" hose. Maybe a little spit and slide her in?

I use the 3/16" hose, 12' lines and it works pretty well for me. Use a heat gun if you have one to soften the end of the tubing and it will slide on fairly easily. Then a screw clamp and it's on there for life! :D

Cheers! :mug:

3/16" line on a 1/4" barb is what I used. I heated the line end in hot water to get it on the barb.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just got my order in from RiteBrew.com. Prices were excellent and shipping very reasonable and only 2 days standard. So I ordered all of the dispensing parts for the upcoming 6-tap keezer. I had the 525SS Perlicks already.
After doing a lot of research I decided that 3/16" Bev Seal Ultra is the ticket for beer lines. I also ordered the John Guest FFL fittings for them, so I don't have to stretch the line over 1/4" barbs.

Gas lines are going to be 1/4" Bevlex 200 with MFL couplings. I like the way they stay limp even when ice cold.

Back