BEST Food with BEER??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretzel dogs and Steak fajitas with a nice hoppy IPA

DUDE!!!!!!....I mean....COOL CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Recipe for the pretzel dough??? Those look awesome!

So do the fajitas, but (here I go again putting my foot in my mouth) they look a bit more tostada-like. Possibly?

DUDE!!!!!!....I mean....COOL CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Recipe for the pretzel dough??? Those look awesome!

So do the fajitas, but (here I go again putting my foot in my mouth) they look a bit more tostada-like. Possibly?

For the Pretzel dough I'll send PM...

The 'fajitas' could have been done with a light flour tortilla however for this go 'round I fried up a corn tortilla. To me, it was what I wanted at the time. Cooking what I dream up in my head has lead to some interesting experiments in food...

For the Pretzel dough I'll send PM...

The 'fajitas' could have been done with a light flour tortilla however for this go 'round I fried up a corn tortilla. To me, it was what I wanted at the time. Cooking what I dream up in my head has lead to some interesting experiments in food...

Don't misunderstand!

The fried corn looks WAY better than a flour tortilla. To me though, it is no longer a fajita, but I am certified food anal!

Carry on. AWESOME looking fajitas!:mug:

How about fresh ravioli paired with an Octoberfest?

ravs.jpg

What is making the dough red?

You have my attention fellow FOODIE!!!! Do you use a pasta maker/cutter?

what was the filling???

Ravs were beet pasta (that was a project... scrub beets, roast beets, puree beets...) filled with 50/50 ricotta and feta, mint, scallions, garlic

I have a pasta machine to roll the dough however I mix it by hand.

Ravs were beet pasta (that was a project... scrub beets, roast beets, puree beets...) filled with 50/50 ricotta and feta, mint, scallions, garlic

I have a pasta machine to roll the dough however I mix it by hand.

Awesome! I need to get one......

I was going to say tostada, but eff the semantics; it's food & beer, and looks tasty

It is, and she wasn't arguing, I just felt like an ass pointing it out. Thanks for being an ass with me ;)

:mug:

gonna redeem myself (hopefully)

An almost ripe jalapeno, an orange ale (my new fav) and a gory slasher flick.....BAR RAISED!!!! ;)

ForumRunner_20130906_211815.png

I make pizza every Friday....pretty much any style of beer seems to go well with pizza! I really love a good IPA with extra sharp cheese, pickled beets, and homemade sourdough bread. I call that my favorite afternoon snack:)

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back