Best current deal for starter kegging kit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

befus

Reaction score
I have two 20# co2 bottles from Craig's List. I need the corney keg, tubing, regulator, etc. Anyone care to recommend a place which has these as a group at some sort of discount over buying them individually? I was into kegging when circumstances prevailed about 10 years ago and foolishly abandoned six cornies and other stuff when I moved. Just now getting up and running again. Thanks for any help you can give.

Kegconnection is where i got my 3 keg system. Beverage elements has cheapest tanks ive found, so maybe check their keg kit prices.

Also homebrewfinds might have a good lead on a single keg kit for cheap.

If this is leading to a kegerator or keezer check out brewrite.com... Crazy good prices on faucets, shanks, and the like. Maybe good deals on regulators and tubing as well. As for a co2 manifold.... Just gonna have to shell out the cheddar but worth it!

Go to the Keg Connection web site and they have a ton of deals and packages in all price ranges. They also have flat rate shipping on the entire order.

Back