Beergas suppliers in OKC area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dulahey

Reaction score
Subject says it all.

Anybody know where to get Beergas refilled or exchanged in OKC metro area? Airgas won't do less than 80cu ft.

Last week learn to brew told me they have never ever sold Beer gas or the tanks. 2 months ago, the same dude personally showed me a nitrogen tank. They also did it with a huge jerk attitude. I will never do business there again. But anyway, they don't carry it anymore.

City carbonic also does not carry it. Called earlier today.

Did you ever find any beer gas in OKC? I have been getting mine from Airgas. They told me they do exchanges on two sizes of tanks. 20 and I think 80. They also said they will fill any size tank but it is not an easy process. They take your tank and seen it to Tulsa on the truck and then it is sent back to OKC once filled. The process takes about 3 weeks :mad:.
I bought my tank from them so there would be no confusion when doing an exchange. The price for a small tank was $104.00 plus tax. This included free gas when I got the tank. I thought the price was a little high but it made it easy.

I just did an exchange last week of 30% without any issues. They do not keep any full tanks of beer gas in OKC. I called them about 3 weeks before I needed it and they sent one from Tulsa and it was ready when I needed it.

I have been working with Dillon at Airgas and he has been very helpful. I usually go in person to avoid any confusion but I may just call him next time now that he knows what I like.

It you talk to Dillon tell him Alan sent you. I was just in so he should remember me for at a least few more weeks.

Latest posts

Back