Beer Steins

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sycotik

Reaction score
Well, I am thinking I need to get a couple of these since I broke my one and only beer mug. Anyway, what do you guys like and where did ya get them from?

I have some custom pint glasses and a stein that I really like:

7674-PintFront.jpg

7674-DDBCMug.jpg

The stein was from zazzle.com, but cafepress.com has the same ones

Thanks much. I might have to go the custom route. I am wondering if I should get glass or not for the stiens. Does it make a difference? I want to make sure that whatever I buy will be able to be washed normally and what not. Sorry, I just dont know alot about the differences. I have seen clay, glass, pewter, and a few more. I just want to make sure I get something that is for function and not decoraton.

Thanks for the sites. Here is what I came up with. What do ya think?

EDIT: That picture is a bridge in WV by the way. It is about 10min from where I was raised.

Mug.jpg

I took Jester's advice and went to Zazzle.com. I found that picture somewhere else and uploaded it. I guess you can put just about anything on it. I have changed it a bit. I made the letters bigger and messed with the photo a bit. I think I am going to get 2 ceramic steins and 4 glass mugs from there.

Back