Beer Making: A true story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amd133mhz

Reaction score
I made a video basically going from beginning to fermenter making a Brewers Best Robust Porter kit.It might be useful. I make a few mistakes and I kinda dont Teach HOW to do them but just what I did getting it into a fermenter bucket. So I hope yall will enjoy.Please let me know if you see anything I can do better.Also I really hope this helps a new guy like me,kinda take the plunge. Its def one thing to watch a pro make beer and sometimes that can be a bit intimidating,but watching someone whose only made the one might help instill some confidence. I accidentally Posted this in General and kinda realized this was more of a newbie thing. Sorry :/

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

For Entertainment Purposes Only.:mug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, all tips and "doing things wrong" aside, awesome job, takes alot of balls to be willing to post yourself and work when you're just starting something and I think itll definitely help people just starting. A solid contribution I'd say.

Back