Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I ordered a beer related shirt, and received it. About a week later I received a shipping notification and a few days later I had another one.

I probably could clean them out, my wife says I have more shirts than any one man should need.

No I ordered a beer related shirt, and received it. About a week later I received a shipping notification and a few days later I had another one.

I probably could clean them out, my wife says I have more shirts than any one man should need.

Pretty sure SWMBOs don't want to have the want vs need discussion when it comes to clothes...

Two BiF's on the road, one landing a day late due to a stupid error on my part. Might chill on shipping for a bit to get a few more beers made. Take some me time. But I'll keep saving a beer or two out of each purchase and put aside for the next one.

Two BiF's on the road, one landing a day late due to a stupid error on my part. Might chill on shipping for a bit to get a few more beers made. Take some me time. But I'll keep saving a beer or two out of each purchase and put aside for the next one.

You got my address, right?

I don't. PM it to me. Still haven't got to try anyone else's homebrew so gonna just keep blowing money on good karma till it happens :cross:

I havent forgot about you! Im still waiting on a new IPA to be released and then sending on some home brew i've set aside for you.

I havent forgot about you! Im still waiting on a new IPA to be released and then sending on some home brew i've set aside for you.

awkward-hug-o.gif

Funk I'm addicted. Starting collection for next BiF. Stop taking my money's! Will request an address when it's ready.

Funk I'm addicted. Starting collection for next BiF. Stop taking my money's! Will request an address when it's ready.

It is very addicting, at least for me. That was until I sat down and looked at how much I had spent in shipping. I had to go on hiatus for a bit. I am putting together some things now, and will be getting an address after I ship out this eMAW.

The shipping doesn't seem so bad, and I just snake a few from each pack I buy. It forces me to try new beers too so it works out. For some reason my wife is cool with it. Idk. Won't question it.

It is very addicting, at least for me. That was until I sat down and looked at how much I had spent in shipping. I had to go on hiatus for a bit. I am putting together some things now, and will be getting an address after I ship out this eMAW.

Yes me too, and since I stopped working it is hard to justify shipping charges to my wife! I slip a few in here and there though :)

Someone does! This is awesome.

I thought, nope, didn't order Tupperware so what gives?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1427579461.836315.jpg

Ohhhh! Share with @mattmmille ?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1427579514.545517.jpg

Yeah, hope you like your new hat Matt.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1427579535.556964.jpg

Because this is all mine.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1427579550.730415.jpg

Maybe you can have one. Maybe.

Thank you so much @thecadjockey !

You're welcome. I really do hope you like everything. Sorry I picked the wrong anchorage bottle. Let me know what you think of that cherry bomb. Enjoy and happy late bday.

You can have the Starburst too. I opened it to see if there was a pink one, there wasn't so it is yours.

Can't do Starburst or other sticky/chewy things until I get a loose crown fixed...dang it. Liquids are no problem, though.

Well... the eagle has landed. Thanks to @TheCADJockey for the awesome box, my kid will love the candy and the hat should fit over my wife's entire face, so that may muffle the nagging.

Awesome. Thanks bruva.

267909d1427821103-what-you-drinking-now-img_3036.jpg

I got so excited. UPS sent me an email and I got home to a door tag saying it was not able to be delivered. Turns out it was a package from my mother of some herbal supplements! :eek:

Got a few pieces ready for the next bif. I'm running out of packaging materials though.

View attachment 268334

Wait what?? I got beer mail! Dude thanks Coyote (Joe)! I'm so excited and completely did not expect to come home to this. Any suggestions what to try first?

Think I may have the saison with Easter dinner and possibly share the mead with my brother who tried to make some. So happy to try first home brews that aren't mine. Thanks brother.

View attachment 268334

Wait what?? I got beer mail! Dude thanks Coyote (Joe)! I'm so excited and completely did not expect to come home to this. Any suggestions what to try first?

Think I may have the saison with Easter dinner and possibly share the mead with my brother who tried to make some. So happy to try first home brews that aren't mine. Thanks brother.

Glad they made it!! they are all good to me lol. so just enjoy as you see fit. let me know what you think of em.

again thanks for making HBT a great place!!

There is a box of beer in USPS possession headed to somebody. Who? Well, you'll just have to wait until Saturday to find out. No clues. Not going to spoil the surprise.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428082993.216684.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428083005.696110.jpg

You guys don't even know what impeccable timing these packages had. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile this week. I don't even know where to begin. These two gifts are from Mark and Bigperm. In addition to the bif from Joe yesterday, I have way more home brews and treats than I ever deserved. Thank you all so much. I will absolutely let you know how amazing everything is as I try them, and leave feedback when I get to a computer.

Thank you.

View attachment 268517
View attachment 268518

You guys don't even know what impeccable timing these packages had. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile this week. I don't even know where to begin. These two gifts are from Mark and Bigperm. In addition to the bif from Joe yesterday, I have way more home brews and treats than I ever deserved. Thank you all so much. I will absolutely let you know how amazing everything is as I try them, and leave feedback when I get to a computer.

Thank you.

Enjoy man! Oh, and get your ass on Untappd so you can check in those home-brews!

Gah I wasn't going to pursue that app but now I most definitely will. As soon as I'm done sitting here staring at everything on my table. I've never been afforded this much generosity. You guys are amazing.

View attachment 268517
View attachment 268518

Thank you.

Enjoy! Let me know what you think of everything! Cheers!

Well guess I don't need to send @TheCADJockey that Fresh Squeezed I saved.

Nice.

BTW... @WesleyS I don't remember giving you my address, excited though.

BTW... @WesleyS I don't remember giving you my address, excited though.

Not saying it's not you, but.....it's not you. Maybe next time someone leaves some BMC in my fridge, I'll send it to you.

Well, crap. Maybe someone won't get a package today. I've seen USPS tracking be bad before about updates, but this is just ridiculous. By the tracking updates, it took 27 hours for it to make the 1 hour journey from my post office to the sort facility and it never departed. It's still showing today as the delivery date, but I'm having my doubts.

Well, crap. Maybe someone won't get a package today. I've seen USPS tracking be bad before about updates, but this is just ridiculous. By the tracking updates, it took 27 hours for it to make the 1 hour journey from my post office to the sort facility and it never departed. It's still showing today as the delivery date, but I'm having my doubts.

I always add an extra day for stuff coming to me via Priority Mail.

Unless it has to go through Chicago Customs first. Then I add 4 weeks.

Latest posts

Back