beer faucets perlicks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spannaflicka

Reaction score
What is a good price and who ships to Nz at the moment I think I will have to go chromed brass

Cheers

If you have a friend in the states, order them from www.austinhomebrew.com and get them to ship it to you Priority Mail ($15 for up to 4 lbs.). The whole setup with 4" stainless shank, beer nut, faucet, and handle is only $77 with shipping. 1/2 the cost of ones over here in Australia from CraftBrewer. I just ordered a couple because I have a friend coming to visit and she's just going to bring them to me. :)

rcsoccer said:
If you have a friend in the states, order them from www.austinhomebrew.com and get them to ship it to you Priority Mail ($15 for up to 4 lbs.). The whole setup with 4" stainless shank, beer nut, faucet, and handle is only $77 with shipping. 1/2 the cost of ones over here in Australia from CraftBrewer. I just ordered a couple because I have a friend coming to visit and she's just going to bring them to me. :)

I'm building a 7 tap kezzer and I need it going very soon all I need to do is get tap as I will have to get them outa the states I would get them all at the same time. But at 77 a piece I cnt afford to get the lot would u get all 7 standards or a cupple perlicks and cop the shipping?

Cheers

spannaflicka said:
I'm building a 7 tap kezzer and I need it going very soon all I need to do is get tap as I will have to get them outa the states I would get them all at the same time. But at 77 a piece I cnt afford to get the lot would u get all 7 standards or a cupple perlicks and cop the shipping?

Cheers

I already ordered the 2 that I'm getting. If you want perlicks, you won't find a better price than that. They won't ship outside the US, unfortunately, so you have to have a friend there. If you are worried about price, just go with the chrome plated brass ones from eBay. Why don't you just do a 4 tap keezer and keep some room in there for kegs to condition? 7 seems to be a lot of beer. Would be hard to keep all of them filled all the time. No point in having unused taps. Just my $0.02.

rcsoccer said:
don't you just do a 4 tap keezer and keep some room in there for kegs to condition? 7 seems to be a lot of beer. Would be hard to keep all of them filled all the time. No point in having unused taps. Just my $0.02.

I have room for 12 + so still plenty of room for that. I think I will get it going then replace the taps when funds are there. Over here taps are 140 each including shanks. So will be able to sell them 2nd hand

Latest posts

Back