Beer Catalog?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as a print catalog, Northern Brewer has a good one and the covers are cool.

I think Midwest, Austin Homebrew Supply, and Morebeer are both online only. As far as price and selection, it all depends on where you are at and what sales are going on. There are some related threads on price and shipping from various companies.

Also many smaller LHBS's have an online presence and I'm sure there are some good ones in Ohio.

Midwest has an awesome catalog. I'd wager there is more stuff in their catalog than Northern Brewer. Northern Brewer has a bunch of pretty pictures. Midwest goes in depth on the items including descriptions of each type of malt. Very nifty reading on the throne.

Catalog Request Form @ Midwest

Morebeer - 80 pages and LOADED with all of thier kits, ingredients, and all of thier supplies, including thier brew sculptures... Id say that as far as the catalogs go that I have recieved from NB and Midwest that Morebeer is by far the largest and most comprehensive one out there.

I stand corrected. Look like there are other printed catalogs out there. Time for me to sign up.

midwest, williams, northern brewer are all good. The best thing about FREE catalogues is that they have a lot of good FREE brewing info in them from hop/grain/yeast descriptons to priming substitutes (midwest) and other tid bits.

Back