Beer bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suttonmat

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

I have one question. It may sound silly, but still....I want to have an unusual bottle for my homemade beer.....and I'm looking for different variants.....I found one website and they have huge range of bottles different kind.....http://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/ what can you recommend to me?

thanx!

Have you seen the stainless bottles at deepwoodbrew?

Not cheap but quite unusual!

ETA: Oh and welcome to HBT.

stainless-steel-bottle-12oz.jpg

Go to a store with. great beer section. you can always find some beers in unusual bottles. This works great if you don't need the bottles tomorrow. plus you get to try new beers.

Sent from my XT907 using Home Brew mobile app

Those stainless bottles are sweet. I would like a few of those to fill from the keg and take to gatherings.

Following the link none of those bottles I'd recommend. I don't know if any of them would handle pressure.

Go with tried and true bottles: 22oz or EZ cap (Grolsch type). Those are all different. Or possibly create a cool label to set it apart.

I agree with suckymale. None of those bottles at your link look like homebrew bottles. Well after a few no one would notice. :tank:

@ Suttonmat - Did you spam us? :D

maybe)) But those steel bottles are the most amazing bottles I've ever seen))))) They are good, but damn, they are expensive(((

Unless you're filtering the beer and force carbing the aesthetics of the bottle are rather pointless - you'll be pouring your homebrew into a glass and only looking at the bottle for a short duration.

When I started I collected 'cool' bottles for homebrewing. I spent time doing up sexy labels and sticking them on.

Now the only things that matter to me when it comes to the bottles is that they are clean and large enough (500-1000ml) so that I'm not spending too long in the bottling process.

Get whatever bottles are practical, and then go buy yourself a really nice set of unique pint glasses.

I really like the looks of the Modelo Negro bottles, and a case of Modelo Negro cost less than a case of most bottles and you get to drink a beer that isn't to bad too, super cheap way to get bunch of cool looking bottles.

Cheers :mug:

Back