Beer Bottle Countertops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregs765

Reaction score
I just had to share this, based on some research I've been doing for kitchen remodeling--a recycled glass countertop made from beer bottles. This style is called "Alehouse Amber" and would be perfect for someone building a bar at home... doubt the wife will let me put it in the kitchen!

Vetrazzo

Greg

Yep, we (architects) just got a sample of that stuff in my office a couple days ago. Looks pretty sweet. I don't see why your wife wouldn't want it in the kitchen, though...it looks pretty nice, and it's not as if it's like a frat-house "bottle cap bar".

Oh, just mostly because I'd be too geekily excited about it, probably. :)

Greg

Yep, we (architects) just got a sample of that stuff in my office a couple days ago. Looks pretty sweet. I don't see why your wife wouldn't want it in the kitchen, though...it looks pretty nice, and it's not as if it's like a frat-house "bottle cap bar".

There's an architect in Milwaukee that refurbished the old Blatz brewery and made doors out of brown beer bottles.

That was pretty cool but I can't seem to get the link to work.

Cool product, but I'm with erik on this one. At that price I'll make up some molds and do it myself.

Latest posts

Back