Beer Abuse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markg954

Reaction score
Anyone ever see the jackass movie with steve-o, beer, a beer funnel, and his friends? ya know where he puts the beer funnel right? yup , there..yuck. i don't think he was drunk either, probably high on something though.

I blind-rented that movie from Netflix years ago, and wish I could have those two hours of my life back. And not just because of their unorthodox beer consumption methods.

I blind-rented that movie from Netflix years ago, and wish I could have those two hours of my life back. And not just because of their unorthodox beer consumption methods.

If you didn't figure it out and stop watching after 15 minutes then the only person you have to blame for the remaining 1:30 is yourself.

you can turn if off...

maybe this should have been posted in the 'chit-chat' section

If you didn't figure it out and stop watching after 15 minutes then the only person you have to blame for the remaining 1:30 is yourself.

you can turn if off...

I am compulsive that way. Must finish what I started!

Back