• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Beautiful Custom Built Hardwood Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimrising

Reaction score
Lk6BzXv.jpg

The time has come for me to part with my keezer. It is a custom built, poplar hardwood, walnut stained show piece that would be the pride of any man cave or bar. It is mobile (It sits on a platform with 12 large casters), and separates in sections for easy transport. The front is built with lime colored glass set into a beautiful hardwood pattern, and lights from the inside. The top consists of a beautifully epoxied square tile pattern in black, brown, white and copper, and lifts up on hinges for easy access to kegs inside. The freezer inside has been converted with an insulated wood collar.

The keezer has 6 perlick perl SS Taps and 1 Stout tap. It comes with a 6 way manifold, and a dual regulator. One 20lb CO2 tank, One 5lb CO2 tank, and One 5lb Nitrogen Tank. Temp Controller, All MFL hardware. I have 5 Ball Lock corny kegs with it. The freezer inside will hold 5 kegs comfortably with another 2 kegs on the warm side in the cabinets. I will finish the doors before pick up. I would rather not part it out for the hardware... My preference would be for the whole thing to go to a good home. I just don't brew in this volume anymore, and my family is looking to scale down. All serious cash or trade offers considered.

Here is a link to show the build process:

http://imgur.com/a/2RkTm#0

Really no way to price it honestly... I have about $1500 invested in everything including all the hardware, kegs, tanks, wood, tile, epoxy, led lighting, casters... etc... it's a unique piece that took a lot of time to build. So again... All serious cash or trade offers considered. :)

Per forum rules you must post an asking price. It is beautiful and if I were still in Tennessee I would be drooling over this. Good luck with sale.

That thing is beautiful. Sorry I'm not close or interested at this time, I just had to tell you great job on the build. Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back