Beat this keg deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm.. guess I didn't beat your keg deal then. Nice kegs, I thought about getting some but then realized I have no fridge or means of keeping them cold.

I e-mailed the guy with that lot today and offered to buy up the rest of his cornies, some CO2, and a few carboys. Hopefully he's not all tapped out, because I really just want the cornies . . . the rest of the stuff isn't all that important right now.

Hm.. guess I didn't beat your keg deal then. Nice kegs, I thought about getting some but then realized I have no fridge or means of keeping them cold.

If you think there is a chance you will want them in the future, jump on a good deal if you find it. I really hope a viable alternative comes up soon, but I wouldn't count on it.

I already have 4 pin lock style kegs just because I plan on kegging in the distant future; got them for free from a friend that used to work for Pepsi. I figured 4 would be enough to get me started. It was a good deal though, and if I had a freezer to keep them all cool I would have thought about getting a few more.

Yeah, the woman called me Monday night and said that she had an overwhelming response. I was 2nd in line-- I was a gentlemen and left some cornies behind for other homebrewers (hence why I only got 8).

I got 10 for free! Old full 15 year old soda kegs from the basement of a bar that was sold.

Back