Beantown

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiversC174

Reaction score
So the GF goes to grad school up here in Boston and, being a New Yorker and bleeding Yankee pinstripes, I am sad to say that I have fallen in love with Harpoon IPA. Got nice and twisted on it tonight and couyldnt stop drinking it after the first. I am not particularly a hop head but the bitterness/hop flavor and aroma really strikes a chord with me. I was so happy to find a recipe for this in clone brews and will be making it soon. Cant wait bitches. :rockin:

Joe

You think it's rough that the GF goes to school in Boston? My wife, parents, brother, in-laws, and all the in-law extended family are all Red Sox fans while I am the black sheep and root for the Yankees. Needless to say the holidays can be brutal.

Thats why it pays to be a Mets fan, you can hate the Yankees AND the Red Sox, i dont know which one i hate more, wait, yes i do...the Yankees!

p.s. I like Harpoon too.

Latest posts

Back