Bcs-460

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHvanBommel

Reaction score
I posted on the Classifieds regarding the sale of one if you guys are interested.

out of the brewing business, no time, divorce, no money, small ass apartment, even smaller now... just can't. interested? I've probably turned it on twice. so its still baseline firmware.

Sorry to hear about your lifes bad adventures, been there done that with an 'ex myself. Sell everything but the probes and the BCS 460 unit, someday you'll be back on your feet plus that is a great unit that's way too good to let get out of your hands. Yes i'm a proud owner of a 460 myself and will never let it go. I must say thanks to Adam for his help and support with this controller.
Find a friend to store your brewery or even store it plus help brew with it when you have settled down but at all costs keep your system complete. JMO's and the best of luck in lifes future adventures, brewing included.

Thanks BB but i'm out for now, it's still available if anyone is interested. ECCsynd (The designer) has offered to replace the DOA Probe to whoever buys the unit.
/s

Thanks BB but i'm out for now, it's still available if anyone is interested. ECCsynd (The designer) has offered to replace the DOA Probe to whoever buys the unit.
/s

What can I say about eccsynd, Adam and the whole crew in the think tank that came up with the 460 unit. And replace a probe to the second owner not the original, what does that tell you about a class act company and how they operate their business? A unpaid happy 460 owner, if I had the scratch I would purchase it myself and pass it on to another member, one close to me so I can get out of trouble running with my unit. I'll screw up I know it as i'm more into mechanical and machine shop not PC hands on approved.

it truely is with a heavy heart that i do this... these guys built a really great machine.

Back