• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Basement Clean out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritztheelephant

Reaction score
Time to clean out the basement again. Several new items available plus some left overs from my Labor day clean out. All items are reasonably negotiable with preference to pick ups and those buying multiple items. Always open to trades as well (R53 parts anyone?).

FYI - It is highly unlikely that anything will ship before next weekend. Please plan some patience in this regard. Thanks

Sanke fermenter kit as below. Very lightly used condition. Price $75 + shipping without Keg. Sanke keg not included. Sold

img_08251-61735.jpg

http://www.brewershardware.com/American-Sanke-Keg-Fermenter-Kit-with-Thermowell.html

Counter Pressure Bottle filler. Needs new tubing and stopper. Very similar to below. $40 + shipping

img_08261-61733.jpg

http://www.kegoutlet.com/cp500-counter-pressure-bottle-filler.html

One standard 5gal corny keg. Great shape. Single handle. Plastic lid. $35.00 + shipping Sold

img_08281-61736.jpg

(4) corny keg jumpers. 3 gas to liquid. 1 gas to gas. Need a full clean. $Cheap Sold

img_08291-61737.jpg

More items to come:mug:

Single tap tower. Decent shape...should clean up pretty well. $25 + shipping

imag0381-56314.jpg

Brewstand casters. Two turning and locking. Two just roll. $20 + shipping

imag03951-56326.jpg

SS needle valves. 6 of the larger ones and 10 of the smaller ones. $10/each?? make offer for all?

img_0902-61740.jpg

img_0903-61741.jpg

I'll take the keg jumpers! Just got a kegarator for Christmas and getting everything together to keg!

You got a deal on the bottle filler and snake fermenter? Shipping to 48067.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Back