Barrier strip/distribution block?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffLacoy

Reaction score
Anyone recommend a barrier strip with captive terminals that will accept 6g stranded wire, or maybe even a fuseable one? Getting list on Amazon sorting through the 8 million options, many with limited information.

Really only need one fuseable one, but looking to keep the wiring neat without having to include a bunch of jumpers or crimp terminals. Surprised I don't see many pictures of people using distribution blocks. Running a 6g 50a service to a subpanel, want to keep everything appropriately fused.

I have a 3-pole bussman distribution block (16021-3) rated to 600 volts, 175 amps. Line wires 2/0 to 14 gauge and load wires 4 to 14 gauge. I also have some gould fuse blocks (20307) rated to 250 volts, 30 amps. The fuse blocks are new but the distribution block is used (excellent condition). If you are interested, I will give you a great deal. Send me a message.

IMG_2399 - Copy.jpg

Back