• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bare SS Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjweizen

Reaction score
Item has been sold. thank you

Updated. I have sold the castors and control panel. The price now is reduced to 400.00 bare, 500.00 with burners.

I just dont have the money to finish it. Every time I almost complete a stand, something major comes up. I will just accept the fact I will always use coolers and saw horses.

Single tier tig welded ALL stainless steel brewing stand.

· Burner mounts are made for hurricane/banjo burners

· Fits either 15 gallon or 25 gallon kettles

· Gas beam pressure tested to 150 psi

· Pump mounts are made for the standard 809 March brewing pump

· 3 Hurricane low pressure burners (can be used for natural gas with proper valves). I have not mounted these to the stand yet, but the burner shields were made for these burners for a perfect fit.

No shipping, pick up only near Pensacola Beach Florida

023.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

Pot NOT included
IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Is there any chance you have the specs and willing to share? My local scrapyard has a complete restaurant kitchens worth of SS counters atm....

Is there any chance you have the specs and willing to share? My local scrapyard has a complete restaurant kitchens worth of SS counters atm....

Forgive me, I am not really sure what you are asking.

If you are asking for the dimensions and what I used to build it?

I will always be glad to share exact details.We as brewers are a close nit community in my opinion. If you just shoot me an email at [email protected], I will be glad to answer all your questions. I consider myself a "pro hobby" metal fab guy. Any questions about the build, welding, ect... ., I will be glad to help.

Forgive any grammar or spelling, been drinkning my imperial kolsch tonight! We had .0000005 minutes of snow here in north florida, big deal to us!!!!

Being from boston myself, I assume that snow is identified in FLA. when the iguana trees ripen and start dropping fruit.

Thats a great looking stand.
I may be interested, but will be tied up for a few days. Will be considering it in the mean time.
If it's still available next week (don't not sell it in the meant time), We'll talk. I think you're 4 hours away.
Layne

I am also considering parting this out. For expample, stand with no castors, burners, or control panel is 400.00.

Again, pick up only. I am getting a lot of responses for delivery. I can not do this, nor do you want to pay 500+ for shipping and packing.

All replies to [email protected] please

Maybe if you didn't build it from complete stainless you could afford to have a brew stand? :p That's very nice!!!

thank you

A little fyi for other wanting to build

The base stand metal is not much more of a cost over regular steel. I paid about 150.00 more for stainless over mild. If you think about it, by the time you grind, prep, and high temp powder coat, the cost are almost the same(providing you are not paying someone else to tig weld it), and I have a lot less labor into stainless.

For those building a brew stand, you dont need 2x2x.120 steel. 1.25 X1.25 X 16 gauge is plenty strong if you are building a brutus style stand. Thicker stuff is just easier to mig. If you can, go 14gauge.

I chose 2x1x.120 becuase i got a great deal on a bulk order for another welding project i was doing for someone. Otherwise, i would go much smaller. But you never know, one might want to use his brew stand to put their truck on for winter storage or something!

if you want a good price on stainless, go here

http://www.onlinemetalstore.com/items/Stainlesss_Steel.cfm

The real cost go into the addons.

Back