Banned?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel left out with some of the Gary_Oak stuff. I missed half the fun, it seems. I remember a little, but not nearly as much as others, apparently.

I feel left out with some of the Gary_Oak stuff. I missed half the fun, it seems. I remember a little, but not nearly as much as others, apparently.

You must have been actually working that day, unlike the rest of us. It would have been tough to follow otherwise.

I came in a tad late, but it was a fun ride.

If this was noggins, and I have no reason to doubt, then...okay. Super, actually.

I've had corn and peppers together before. It's good, and anything you've had before and was good can make a beer. Especially when it's two things you've put in a beer before. All the ingredients go together. There's no such thing as clothes that don't match.

Are... are you the Beau Brummel of beer?

Perhaps @Gary_Oak and @Noggins are one and the same. Like two leaves on the ten+ umvirate clover that is his/her username/omniname

In your defense and the indictment of others including myself, his posts totaled ~15 most of which were duplicate trolls.

Just enough post to make a total jackaninney out of himself before migrating to a new user name. There are one or two choice candidates at the moment for his reincarnation. One really but who's counting.

In your defense and the indictment of others including myself, his posts totaled ~15 most of which were duplicate trolls.

Just enough post to make a total jackaninney out of himself before migrating to a new user name. There are one or two choice candidates at the moment for his reincarnation. One really but who's counting.

I swear it isn't me. I've never read any of the books he read.

TL;DR version: if you don't brew per Rheinheitsbegot, you're a terrible person.

Also, books.

I swear it isn't me. I've never read any of the books he read.

ve seen you're sideways beard. No one under 21 would be so laissez faire with the convention of upright beard photos, as you clearly are.

1977 brewer, I wager 500 quatloos you are 38+/- 6 months years old.

But his books said so! He read them!!!

willy_nilly.gif

damnit.. you beat me to it.

I guess I said something rude in the drunken ramblings forum earlier today and some little baby whined about it so I got banned? There's no notice or message or email about it, when I login the page just goes blank so...when can I expect a refund on my forum membership I paid for 2 weeks ago? k thx bye.

If you're going to continue posting things like the following, PLEASE take your money elsewhere. Believe me, I don't care - this isn't a business to me. BTW, if you want a refund, you can PM @Austin. It's happened before, but under more pleasant circumstances I'm sure.

I'd prefer to see you come back after a week and participate like an adult. We let the DRMM forum get a little wild, but you crossed the line by a fair bit in this attack on another member. I'll post your comment below as an example of how NOT to act on this site. I'm not issuing warnings for this kind of behavior.

I woke up from a sex-induced coma I got from bangin your (choose whichever two female relatives would be most offensive to you and enter them here) which is what all these damned emails are about they want to get it on with me again and can't wait for my sweet delicious man gravy. Whoops, was that a run-on sentence?

seriously though, I had to give up brewing for a while and now I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

Imma fill this sucka up with all sorts of useless threads

We have limits. If you think you've crossed them and have yet to be caught feel free to contact me directly for removal without consequence.

We don't discuss bans in public. We never have, and we never will. We all make mistakes and I don't think we need to be dragging people through the mud over it unless they join up and demand explanation, in which case we're left with few options.

@noggin, we look forward to your return. I personally enjoy your humor, but all the same we have to draw a line and make sure no one crosses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back