Banjo KAB4 on sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donner

Reaction score
Just noticed amazon has dropped the price on the KAB4 from ~$100 to ~$89. Not a hugh drop but still some $$

That's a decent price. I've got three of these suckas and highly recommend 'em. Best cookers out there. Especially like that they are so quiet.

i think the search will show that they are so so with keggles. the stand for the KAB4 is good, but i'm not sure how it would handle the curved bottom of the keggle. I think the common consensus is that it will fit, but you have to be extra careful not to jump it. The other idea that some people suggest is to get a webber-like grill grate from the hardware store and use that to create more contact points between the keggle and the burner stand.

i think the search will show that they are so so with keggles. the stand for the KAB4 is good, but i'm not sure how it would handle the curved bottom of the keggle. I think the common consensus is that it will fit, but you have to be extra careful not to jump it. The other idea that some people suggest is to get a webber-like grill grate from the hardware store and use that to create more contact points between the keggle and the burner stand.

thx....for the $64 price, looks hard to beat.

I just got an email from WEBstaurant Store the banjo burner is out of stock and will be shipped mid March.

"If there is a time constraint on your order, please notify our customer service department as soon as possible. We will do our best to meet your needs."

At least they will try to work something out if you need it right away.

I have to say the service is great. They shipped it yesterday and its on the truck to be delivered today they used FedEx overnight. I guess because it was delayed a few days being on backorder.?

Back