• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Ball Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Have two in great shape. Cleaned, sanitized, and under pressure. New seals in both. $50 each buy one or both. Sorry can’t ship. I’m about 10 minutes off I75 Exit 11.

Attachments

• 4C565232-7D05-409E-B114-A17D532B9A69.jpeg
    4C565232-7D05-409E-B114-A17D532B9A69.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 84
No problem. Saw your original message in the email notification. Wish I could offer to ship but for something like a keg, packing materials and shipping just makes it expensive. Buying 10x10x24 boxes to ship a single is tricky, they are at least a few bucks a piece but you have to buy them 25 at a time. I can't find them locally at all. Add UPS shipping on that box with an empty keg inside to say Dallas, TX, I'd probably have to get about $25 for materials/shipping/fees, ignoring the quantity issue on the boxes. Shipping 2, a (too big) box could found at Lowes but it would still run about $35-40 for materials/shipping/fees depending on how much I could cut the box down and how much the filler would add weight wise.

Back