• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Ball and Pin Lock Disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerobrew

Reaction score
** ALL SOLD **
** Found 5 additional pin lock, 5 sets of them available **

Some spring cleaning of extra stuff I have picked up. I have 5 sets (10) of ball lock connectors and 5 sets (10) of pin lock connectors. These I got when I bought an old soda fountain and supplies. I currently use some of them, and these have been sitting around waiting for a use. Time to get rid of some extras. They are dirty and untested, but for the ones I used, I soaked them for awhile. I replaced the o-rings just to make myself feel better, but they looked fine and had no issues. If you are willing to do some cleaning these will work great. They come with the barbed nut also so the normal price is around $7 for new these are $3.50 each + shipping. They should all fit in a single flat rate box so shipping should only be $6.

disconnects1.jpg

disconnects2.jpg

The ball locks have all been sold now. The 5 pin lock still are available.

Are the pin locks liquid or gas side? I can't tell by the picture. Thanks.
Cheers
Kev

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

As an update, the Ball Locks are sold. I just found another 5 pin lock connectors today. So now I have 5 liquid, and 5 gas connectors of the pin lock variety.

I believe they are 1/4. I can try with a some tubing that I have to be sure.

Back