Back into brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadFishBrewer

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm from Southern California and I am just getting back into brewing again after a couple of years. So I guess I an a newbie again and am trying to refresh my skills and knowledge. So thank you for having me here, I look forward to learning as much as I can .

Hello all,
I'm from Southern California and I am just getting back into brewing again after a couple of years. So I guess I an a newbie again and am trying to refresh my skills and knowledge. So thank you for having me here, I look forward to learning as much as I can .

Welcome back. I was away from brewing for 12 years, and brewed my first batch again a couple of weeks ago.

Even though I did all grain this time around and had all new equipment, it was surprising how much of the basic process still felt natural to me. I'm guessing you'll pick it back up pretty quickly and it'll hardly seem like you were away.

Back