Back from a 7 year Hiatus

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatman

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a newbie all over again! I grew up with a beer geek of a dad, and I am proud of it. He opened the door into a wonderful world of great tasting beers. When I was 14 he began to brew beer and I got very much involved. I know what you are thinking, yes I "sampled" beers before 21, but hey who hasn't, right?

I brewed with him for 5 years until i decided to join the Navy, well lets say over the 7 years I have not been in an environment to brew. Now that I am finally on shore duty for the next 3 years, I got permission from my wife that I can convert my garage into my beer cave.

I found this site by google and I am so glad I did, I cant wait to get started and break myself back ino my passion again.

welcome back! Lots of new yeasts and many new specialty grains available. There's even a dry Munich yeast from Danstar.

Latest posts

Back