Baby sounds on this website only...WTF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rahahb

Reaction score
Anybody else hearing this? It's not ad related. Just some stupid baby sounds that keep repeating and driving me insane!!

I had it. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there is an area for an ad. This seems to be a random ad, but not really advertising anything. I've just been pressing pause, or mute the sound. It's rather annoying.

EDIT: I actually sat and watched the whole video, although it is annoying (and I'm a STRONG believer that ads should NOT play sound, or start automatically with video) it is kinda cute I guess. It's a video of two babies talking to each other in a rather "Sims" type manner, like they are arguing or making small talk, or something.

Wow what a terrible place for an ad, I've never noticed that there.

Edit: I meant to say that I do not pay attention to websites much. My thoughts and feelings are not typical of the target audience of the company who pays money to HBT to advertise their products and services.

I found the video on youtube if anyone is interested...

Last edited by a moderator:
I had it. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page, there is an area for an ad. This seems to be a random ad, but not really advertising anything. I've just been pressing pause, or mute the sound. It's rather annoying.

EDIT: I actually sat and watched the whole video, although it is annoying (and I'm a STRONG believer that ads should NOT play sound, or start automatically with video) it is kinda cute I guess. It's a video of two babies talking to each other in a rather "Sims" type manner, like they are arguing or making small talk, or something.

I did that but it wasn't the babies. Some other ad. I also clicked the speaker and sound started up(so it was muted before).

Weird. Not doing it anymore since I posted..

It seems the ad space is for content-generated ads, so if somewhere on the page, something about "fruit" is written, then the ad will display something about fruit. Maybe it was a fluke on the ad company's side, and that video was displayed instead?? I'd say drink more and ignore it.

i had it, but no video. just the sound. kinda creepy when it's playing out of nowhere.

Make it stop. It's annoying the crap out of me. No Video. My wife thought our daugther was going crazy on the baby monitor

Grrr. Lysol and all sorts of stuff. It wouldn't be back but it blairs at 100% volume instead of the 50% I keep my computer at.

Back