baby # 2. Time to finish up the man space

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppymonkey

Reaction score
We just confirmed that the wife is indeed pregnant with child # 2 and I have all but completely lost all space inside the house to the wife and first child(girl). Don't get me wrong, I wanted another kid and my baby girl is the best thing ever , but I need my man space (garage) more than ever for piece of mind.So below are some projects I need completed in the 8 month run-up to birth left to have a quiet space to myself.

1. Add 2 more taps to my kegerator for a total of 4. ( no prob. a couple of hours and $75 of more hardware)

2. Covert a small fridge I have into a fermentation chamber and build shelves and beadboard around it to house all my tools.

3. add some sort of heater so I can hang out in the winter. ( hey it is GA. Winter isn't that long)

4. Convert my old charcoal grill frame into a 3 tiered brew rig.

5. Work all the above in around my honey do list. Man it is gonna be a busy fall and winter :mug:

Almost forgot ! Keep a full pipeline of delicious beer!

congrats on the upcoming baby!
and yes, it is nice to have your own mancave in the house. i've got 2 daughters of my own under the age of 5, so my "mancave" area in the basement has the overflow of kids toys strung out on the floor. the toy-overflow situation mine gonna have to work on, especially with the football season coming up. :mug:

Back