B.Y.O.B.T.V. anyone seen this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
searchin for a podcast on brewing networks site, i ran across this

it's an actual reality TV show that took place down in the bay area. Had everyone from brewing network on there hosting as well. it is pretty awesome! the challenges get harder as the weeks progress. i'm on episode 5, but i can't stop watchin!

http://www.kofytv.com/byob-tv/archive/

the winners of the whole comp. get a full paid for flight to see the pilsner urquil factory in pilsen! awesome

5586451328_21625256d2.jpg

Its kind of lame it could be a lot better, needs more beer drinking/brewing less stupid games I dont give a crap about.

I watched all of the episodes and really liked them. I'll take any entertainment that has anything to do with brewing...

justin from brewing network? why not a fan? he is a rather awesome host for being such a small show :thumbup:

I hate to be the jaded party pooper but some of these people don't even brew beer. I can't believe in the 1st episode that they made them wear a friggin helmet to transfer beer/wort. I like that it's about beer. That's it. I guess I am one of those jaded curmudgeons who is not easily entertained. Is it only me or is 90% of TV worthless to watch? Thank God for hobbies and the internet.

I watched all 10 episodes. Each episode was better than the previous one. The last 3 episodes were the best.

Just watched all 10. Even my 8-year old enjoyed it (she sometimes helps me brew). I thought it was very well done for such a small budget.

I'd sign up for the next one!

Dave

It should have been more like the last few episodes. They also should have had more than 12 days to get their beer ready for competition.

searchin for a podcast on brewing networks site, i ran across this

it's an actual reality TV show that took place down in the bay area. Had everyone from brewing network on there hosting as well. it is pretty awesome! the challenges get harder as the weeks progress. i'm on episode 5, but i can't stop watchin!

http://www.kofytv.com/byob-tv/archive/

the winners of the whole comp. get a full paid for flight to see the pilsner urquil factory in pilsen! awesome

5586451328_21625256d2.jpg
:rockin: Just killed a whole monday morning watching these:D.. They are still up , check them out.

Back